- How to grow your business.
- How to structure a wedding day to get the best results.
- Nurturing client relationships.
- How to streamline your editing process.
- How to raise your rates.
- How to price albums and prints.
- What equipment is best for you.
- Backups and security.
- Producing Styled Shoots.
- Defining your style and brand identity.
- How to shoot film.
- Self confidence and belief.
- Information about workshops by Hannah Duffy Photography.
Photography can be an isolating business – you’re not just the photographer – often you’re CEO, HR, editor, content writer, social media manager, the list is endless! Having to wear so many hats is isolating enough but oftentimes you don’t have anyone who really understands to talk to about ideas or about what to do next. Having someone to bounce ideas of who is focused on making you a success is invaluable.
*NEW* Due to demand, I now offer personalised one on one sessions or a package of sessions tailored to suit you for £350. The session itself is held over Skype, lasts for 2 hours and includes a 1 hour follow up Skype session that’s held within 1 month of the 3 hour session. Please get in touch, and tell me about you and your business via email firstname.lastname@example.org Subscribe to my mailing list for wedding photography advice and inspiration direct to your inbox!